• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do you get those gray skill boxes on your UI?

G

Such as the one for Meditation shown in this burning cheater house picture?

I

imported_Goron

open your skill list, click and hold on a skill's name, then drag to the left or right off of the skill list scroll. then release it on your screen somewhere.

T

Tazar

Open your skill list and if the skill has a blue gem beside the skill name, then left click the skill name and drag the name off of the skill list. It will become a clickable tile as in the picture.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<font color="brown">On your paperdoll, click the "skills" button - scroll down to any skill that has a blue circle next to it, then grab that skill with your mouse cursor and slowly drag it straight out of the skill list - sideways - onto your desktop. it turns into a grey box you can put anywhere on your desktop. you just double click the box to use that skill. pretty handy for meditation, hiding, etc. Sometimes it's hard to drag it out - just keep trying and it will come. </font>

G

&lt;looks in astonishment&gt; 9+ years in this game and I never knew that! Thank you!

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

&lt;looks in astonishment&gt; 9+ years in this game and I never knew that! Thank you!

[/ QUOTE ]It's only been in for the last three or four years, I believe. Maybe not even that long.

T

Tazar

RaDian is correct. This is one of those great 3D features that actually made it into 2D.

G

Yes I love that feature I use it mostly with my tamers/bards