• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Carpentry] How do you get Runic Chisels?

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I remembered that on Beta Test you could get runic chisels off the Imbue Quest givers at Queen's forge, that it was random occurence?

Did this not make it to Publish, or is the % so high that I haven't seen one yet? To date have gotten 16 various Imbue power scrolls, but no chisel...

V

Vertigo

I've done the +15 imbune scroll quest 20 times with no runic chisel.
In beta, I got one after the third quest, so who knows.

ACB1961

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've done the +15 imbune scroll quest 20 times with no runic chisel.
In beta, I got one after the third quest, so who knows.
I got a bronze one the other day doing that so its still dropping.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got a dull copper one from an essence quest. I wonder, if loyalty rating influences the quality of the recieved chisel. Another thing I was wondering about is the fact that my hammer came with 'only' 10 charges. (I expected 50 charges similar with the runic hammers. But on the other side ..... who would be mad enough to mine enough stone for a low end 50-charges runic chisel?)

M

Masscre

They make runic value stone gargoyle armor. Just like you would use a runic saw to make runic value woodland armor.

P

pgcd

Too bad you're not on Europa - I have a verite runic chisel to sell...