• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] How do you get plants out of the raised garden bed?

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know there's probably a simple explanation, but I can't find what to do. I've already accidently erased a plant. I don't want to make the plant decorative, but I have a feeling if I did that, it would stay there anyway. I haven't tried using an axe on it yet.

SashaSeeks

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you want to keep the plant, just say for plant clippings or to use as deco, yes you do turn it to decorative and it will pop into your back pack.

Just say you grew plants for seeds or orange petals, and you have already plucked them all, and do not want plant clippings from them, then you click on the little pile of dirt looking icon on bottom right side of plant gump, to "abandon the plot". The spot where the plant was goes empty and the plant just disappears.

If you grew a plant, that has resources on it say, poppies dust, and you want to keep it alive and store the whole plant in a secured container to keep from having to care for it more, and to save on room (from all the plucked dust) ... I don't know the answer to that one. I have not needed to try it yet.

Hope one of the top two answers helped ya out.
:)