• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] How do you fish and sail now?

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fishing while sail. How you do it now?
I want to setup a macro to cast pole, wait 8-10sec, repeat 10x times.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You opt. not to use the new wheel. It is as before, simply say " slow forward " while standing on your sloopty and fish.

Macro's are up to you.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any macro suggestion? What kind of target to use?

Tried EC without luck - fish pole have no target by resource.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Any macro suggestion? What kind of target to use?

Tried EC without luck - fish pole have no target by resource.
unfortunately while moving a macro in ec is not going to work if you are stopped you can use one!
the target by resource needs tweeked to work for fishing and you would think this would have been noticed and fixed with the release of the expansion!

G

Gunga_Din

You dont need slow forward. Just fish after u say forward. No range and the fish don't dry up now so u don't even have to move. Just stick in one spot, the fish are endless, you won't get "fish aren't biting".

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, EC is not an option.
What about UOAssist? Any macro suggestion for sail fishing?

I want to fish while doing fish delivery quests.

A

anna anomalous

it seems the smooth movement broke the 'relative target' feature on UOAssist. i too have not been able to set a macro to run while i sail. while you can sit in one spot and it will not dry up, this does not help if you wish to sail on the move.