• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do you cancel membership?

T

TraciRK

I got suspended for 3 days for a typo that if they had bothered reading, they would have seen it was corrected in my next sentence. I emailed them to let them know and have not received any word back. So I tried to go into my account and change the payment and it just tells me i am suspended and can't even get to remove my credit card info. So, how do I get in to cancel my account?

L

LadyMorrigan

That stinks! :(

You may have to call Customer Service 1-888-332-1626. Explain the entire situation to them. I'm not sure if they have the power to reinstate your account, but they can certainly cancel it for you. According to what I've read elsewhere, they may be able to help you get unbanned.

S

Steveo

That really stinks. My daughter was talking to her friend and made a typo and they banned her for 72 hrs. I called them and all they could tell me was I have to wait til time is up. TT is very sensitve in true friend chat. They also can go back and see what was said and maybe they can lift the suspension. Good Luck.:thumbup1: