• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do u add siggy made from ealandmania.net

• Thread starter imported_herk1287
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_herk1287

I made one but cant figure out how to add it? help please

G

Those are sure popular. I bet others would want an easy to find answer also.

Dont you just go to control panel and add the link as an image on your siggy?

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I provided you with the FAQ link that explains how to add a picture to your siggy.

G

Go to control panel and then the personal information section, the first choice.

Then type [image] [/image] . Put your link between those image things.

I tried Gracies link, it tells you to click something that I have yet to find.

G

<blockquote><hr>

You would also do the same for your signature. In your signature, you need to visit the Preferences page. All you need to do is click on the “Edit Profile” option found on nearly any page within our forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont see the edit profife button located on nearly any page....

G

put [image] in front of the url then put [/image] after it

I can be Gracie now

<center>

G

Fix the avatar now!

I can be random playas too.

<center>
</center>

I

imported_herk1287

i need help jenee, lol im clueless tryin to add it, and the faq is not helpin me

T

TKSpeedy1

<blockquote><hr>

You have yours as a link. (URL) take that part out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did, but now the background is coming up instead of it being a link and it's saying Avatar not found.

G

Go to control panel

Click personal information

Go to the signature section

Put [image] paste the URL here [/image]

<center>
</center>

G

<font color=red>Hello, signature testing / learning all about EA-Land Mania sigs people!

The EA-Land Mania signatures are very cool, but please be aware that stacking them on top of each other or side by side exceeds the signature dimension limit for the Stratics message boards.

For now, you will need to choose ONE of the EA-Land Mania signatures to wear at a time.</font color=red>

Sorry about the bold - and thanks for your cooperation!

Aster
EAL TSO Stratics Managing Editor

G

I agree having a matching avatar would be awesome. I though the Avatar profile link would do that but looking at it it didn't. I saved the pic of my avie though to my HD and fixin to see if I can add it to photobucket and use it but I have no idea if it will be within the avatart file size guidelines here and don't have a photo editor program to view the file size or to fix it

G

By "avatar profile," EA-Land Mania means a page like that for Avatarbook.
It is not something that is sized to fit the avatar picture space on Stratics.

G

Now that's odd. If I put it in manually here, it works, but it doesn't seem to be picking it up from my profile page

G

The problem I am seeing from the FAQ in the Siggy Forum is that it doesn't explain that you have to use the UBB Code, just that you can use it. Many people are just putting in their URL when in fact you need to use the code as well. If you look at the main Stratics FAQ it will explain about the tags you need to use in adding a signature.

To make images appear and to alter things such as text colors, format, etc. there is the UBB code that appears under your posts. However you do not see this when you go to your signature field (although there is a link to UBB Code ).

Below I have typed out the code you can use to paste into your signature field. All you will need to do is paste your URL in to your signature where I have put Paste_URL_Here

For Centered Siggies
<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
</pre><hr />

Non-Centered (Off to the Left):

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>
</pre><hr />

Please make sure there are NO spaces in your codes. Everything must be touching and you need to have the tags before the URL as well as after.
I hope this helps!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<font color=red>Hello, signature testing / learning all about EA-Land Mania sigs people!

The EA-Land Mania signatures are very cool, but please be aware that stacking them on top of each other or side by side exceeds the signature dimension limit for the Stratics message boards.

For now, you will need to choose ONE of the EA-Land Mania signatures to wear at a time.</font color=red>

Sorry about the bold - and thanks for your cooperation!

Aster
EAL TSO Stratics Managing Editor

[/ QUOTE ]

Really should make this part a sticky in City Hall so people know to use only ONE.. tried telling some, but guess they think I'm lying.

I

imported_sedusa

It is a sticky, and thank you for helping us to inform others.

G

Thanks KChan, that was quite helpful
Hope I've got it working now *crossed fingers*

G

<blockquote><hr>

I can be Gracie now

[/ QUOTE ]Wow! Flashback to the time a whole bunch of us in DG swapped signatures! That was fun!

I

IndigoSpin

<font color="purple"><blockquote><hr>

Which one would it be to get the sim's age on the sig?

[/ QUOTE ]

The latest version of our signatures doesn't display the Avatar's age anymore. In place of age and online status, newer signatures now display birthday and gender.

Unfortunately, so many people were creating signatures at one time after we launched the signature creator, our hosting service temporarily suspended us. As a result, we had to make the signatures static (they do not update in real-time). Anyone who still has the old version won't see it update unless they manually generate a new signature and update their code.

We're in the process of fixing this so that they will update again in the future, but I couldn't tell you when we'll have that up and running. We'll be sure to keep everyone posted, though.

Sorry about that! Hopefully you still enjoy the static signatures. When you use the signature maker to generate your code, we also provide a link to your Avatar profile on our site. That way, you can link your signature up to information that does still update in real-time if you'd like.</font>

G

Awww it's not important but just look cool. Thank you for you response.

G

Ok whats up with this??? Mine isn't working. My xfire one worked fine but I didn't like it.
In the box I typed [image][cen ter]then the code from tsomania[/image][/cen ter] (Minus the spaces in the word center) Even though it looks like I have spaces in it I don't?????? I'm confused now.