• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do rewards for bosses like Scalis work with bard play?

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm not 100% on this because I haven't specifically tested it but I believe you can get looting rights (when not partied because obv you get looting right in a party even if you do nothing) if you heal enough damage without actually needing to do much if any damage. I'm not sure what that amount is or if it varies but I have gotten looting rights at places like UWB by primarily healing people (not in my party). The char I use is a Tamer/weaver which can no longer use a pet and has never been able to WoD so outside of maybe 4-6 earth eles I don't do much damage but I always get looting rights as long as I'm not getting there near the end (ie the UWB has over 25% HP - or so).