• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do players increase the font size?

Stranger

Lord of the Dance
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know this has been asked 10,000 times before, but how do you increase font size?

I tried showing this game to a friend and he can't read the font. It's sad he was really interested in this game but the inability to be able to read anything is going to cause him to quit.

Doctors tell you to stay 20-30 inches away from your monitor, but the UO Devs want you to stay 1-2 inches away.

Watching him trying to play slouched over with his nose almost touching the monitor is really pissing me off to be honest. He is going to hurt his back and neck.

Dol'Gorath

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know this has been asked 10,000 times before, but how do you increase font size?

I tried showing this game to a friend and he can't read the font. It's sad he was really interested in this game but the inability to be able to read anything is going to cause him to quit.

Doctors tell you to stay 20-30 inches away from your monitor, but the UO Devs want you to stay 1-2 inches away.

Watching him trying to play slouched over with his nose almost touching the monitor is really pissing me off to be honest. He is going to hurt his back and neck.

I don't think either official client has that option. Maybe try ClassicUO?