• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How Do I?

P

pegasussims

Can someone enlighten me as to how I would go about buying property on EA Land? I am fairly new (2 days) and I'm curious. How would I go about finding how much property costs.

Thank you for your help.

G

First, find a lot where you would like to build, then click on it. A pop up will tell you how much it is. If you want to buy it click yes, or cancel if you don't want it.

G

You can click on any empty lot space and the amount it costs should show up....or it did in the production cities that way. I've stayed homeless so far everywhere else so I am not sure if this changed with the dynamic lot pricing or not...haven't even bothered with it since it will be a while before I'm ready to build a house, and I don't have the desire to have a house just to green in....my houses have always been open to the public, and with moneymaking the way it is and time factors, its gonna be a while

P

pegasussims

I thank you both for your replies. And fast too.

Just one other question. When you buy this property, will have have a choice to make it a residence, skills place or retail place or the like?

G

<font color="purple">Sure! It will be on your Property Bio. Click &amp; it makes you wait like 60 seconds to make sure nobody is on the property. You have to be floating in the city to do this.
Here try this: Your First 24 Hours
And try this: Your Property Bio </font>

G

<blockquote><hr>

I thank you both for your replies. And fast too.

Just one other question. When you buy this property, will have have a choice to make it a residence, skills place or retail place or the like?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is a link to the property category guide. Link.

You will be able to chose your category (can only be changed once every 7 days), as well as set your property name, write the bio, chose the neighborhood and set the environmental sounds, once you have bought the lot.

P

pegasussims

Thank you all very much!!
I guess I will be busy reading for a little bit, luckily, I can read at work then play when I get home.