• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how do i travel from the ghostlands

P

pusspaws

Hi peeps, I am a newbie, and have levelled up to a 21 Blood Elf Hunter, however I have no idea where to go now for more quests, I have tried going into the eastern plaguelands but killed almost immediately... any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

Blood Elf Jamilliscious

R

RayneStorm

Hi there! I would suggest heading back to Silvermoon City, and use the Orb of Translocation in the Sunfury Spire to go to the Undercity. From there, you will probably want to head south through Silverpine Forest to Hillsbrad Foothills. From there, follow the road East then North to Tarren Mill. You will likely find plenty of quests there.

Of course, check out the Undercity first as you may find a quest to go to Tarren Mill, which is extra XP. It's been a while since I played Horde, so no guarantees on the Undercity -> Tarren Mill quest.

N

Nem

Hi peeps, I am a newbie, and have levelled up to a 21 Blood Elf Hunter, however I have no idea where to go now for more quests, I have tried going into the eastern plaguelands but killed almost immediately... any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

Blood Elf Jamilliscious
???

G

GuideGuru

I would personally head from undercity over to the barrens. From the barrens I would head up into stonetalon and do a few quests there and then travel into ashenvale and do the first few quests there as well.

Of course once you have done those 2 areas (just the first few quests) I would head to Thousand Needles at about 25 as the quests there are pretty close together and its a good place to gain a few levels before going back to ashenvale and finishing up.