• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how do i safly sell a castle

G

Ghostikailo

i am currently trying to sell a castle for 250 as we know u cant fit that much in the screen how should i go about safetly doing it?

B

Balian of Asgard

i am currently trying to sell a castle for 250 as we know u cant fit that much in the screen how should i go about safetly doing it?
Have the buyer buy up some high priced items that will liquidate easily.
Like multiple crystalline rings
mage 120 scrolls,
etc...
that will significantly reduce the amount of 1 mill checks down to 125 is it?

T

The Home Guild

USE A BROKER OR i have my buyers use my vendor.
I set up items for 100m/50m per item once they purchase said items i transfer home to them.

Another thing you could take most on vendor and whatever can fit in trade window for remaining balance.

B

Balian of Asgard

USE A BROKER OR i have my buyers use my vendor.
I set up items for 100m/50m per item once they purchase said items i transfer home to them.

Another thing you could take most on vendor and whatever can fit in trade window for remaining balance.
Thats alot of trust placed on someone whom the buyer does most likely not know, for hard earned uo gold.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont understand how you can sell a castle on Legends for 250. If thats the case I got one for sale too.

A

Azazel of LA

Well there isnt a "Safe" way to do it. It all comes down to someone needs to trust the other person wich is always a risk. But as others have said there are options for you.

P

PoCove

You can try having the buyer place the cash on two packies and transfer them to you ..

Not sure about if you can transfer pets with items on them though ..

It is a thought ...

There must be a good friend there you can trust have the buyer give him a hundred mil then another 50 ..you take the final 100 and give him the castle ..

M

Mirage

Do NOT use a broker as suggested... they are too risky these days with UO on the downside of it's run.

Mir

J

Just Here Now

Do NOT use a broker as suggested... they are too risky these days with UO on the downside of it's run.

Mir
what are you trying to state that Parkay, Leo, Staypuff, Lynn, Markee Cant Be trusted I say BS a broker is a good way to go as long as you use one thats one of them 5.

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what are you trying to state that Parkay, Leo, Staypuff, Lynn, Markee Cant Be trusted I say BS a broker is a good way to go as long as you use one thats one of them 5.
Your serious? :lol:

3/5 you listed can't be trusted, and have been banned multiple times in the past few years.

There are trustworthy brokers out there, just not most of the ones this guy mentioned.

M

Mirage

I wouldn't trust ANY brokers. Even if they have been good in the past. UO is dying...at some point they will realize this and see no more future in brokering...and say thank you for the castle sir.

Mir

T

The Home Guild

I'm one and on atlantic shard and CAN be trusted.
I'll broker any deal as long as it's a legit transaction and not involving rares/duped items.
i charge 10% of sale.

T

The Home Guild

Ssorry mirage that someone has made you negitive against others.Aren't you quitting anyhow? selling off a few accts?
i'm not going anywhere.