• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how do i retrieve a forgotten password?

Z

Zingara

I have an old account i haven't used in a very long time and i'm pretty sure i remember the user name but its saying the password is incorrect. I don't see a "forgot your password" link, or if the account has been compromised who would i contact?

N

nodgree

Go to EA-land.com and I think there is a link to recover an old account. Click that and I believe there is a "recover forgotten password" link

Hope this helps!!

Welcome back btw.

Z

Zingara

ok i requested the password but it has been sent to an email address that is prolly old and i don't have access to it anymore is there someone i can call or? i don't want to have to create a new account.

G

Call Customer Service, they have helped others get set up when they could not remember their password. =)

Inside the United States and Canada: dial 1-866-543-5435
Outside the United States and Canada: dial 650-628-4306

Z

Zingara

so awesome ty for those incredibly hard to find numbers gonna write them down Im in woot

G

Also if you let you give them your Full Name, old Email address, current email address and the last 8 number of the credit card on file they will be able to give you your password. Just let them know that the email address on the account may be old.

G

<blockquote><hr>

so awesome ty for those incredibly hard to find numbers gonna write them down Im in woot

[/ QUOTE ]

If you ever need the numbers, they are kept in a sticky at the top of this forum.

Gl on retrieving your password!