• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do I report a bad name

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found someone with a very offensive name but am not sure how to report it. All I can figure is that I'd report them for harassment but I'd rather not wait an hour and a half to get a GM. Thanks!

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats is the only way i know. get away from all unneccesary things that will clutter your log and hang tight. also make sure you target the char.:twak::twak:

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats is the only way i know. get away from all unneccesary things that will clutter your log and hang tight. also make sure you target the char.:twak::twak:
Yep, it's best to report them this way (it is a form of harassment anyway imo, usually very minor and one to easily get away from), so you can target the character. If you make a Feedback complaint, make sure you let them know what Shard the character is on and the exact spelling of the name as well as any other information.

U

UltimaSword

Yup report and don't worry too much it's just a name. I am sure it'll get taken care of.