• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Carpentry] How do I reforge Spellcasting mod onto stone armor

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My carpenter/mason has burned through 2 bronze runic mallets making "mage armor" for gargs. I chose Powerful/ Sublime/ #1 Mystic of Sorcery and #2 Arcane of Wizardry but out of 10 items so far, none have had the SC mod. Please let me know what I am doing wrong. Thank you!

Haraldur Tyrsson

Adventurer
Could you just craft leather or cloth gear instead? Then, you won't need the "mage armor" property.

If you are using stone armor to get the extra LMC bonus, adding Mage Armor to stone armor will not give that extra bonus.

Usually, when someone refers to SC, it means Spell Channeling - which is only for shields and weapons. But allows you to cast spells with them equipped.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mage Armor Update:
Mage armor has been removed from imbuing, reforging, and enhancing. Armor now can be converted to and from Mage Armor by paying a Mage guild master 250,000 gold. Applying mage armor is still subject to the armor not having more than four properties or not being an artifact. Mage Armor now has an imbuing weight of zero.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Haradur, I did mean Mage armor.
Thank you Petra! I have a ton of runic mallets on SP so was attempting garg Mage armor. At 250K a pop, I certainly won't bother any longer!