• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] How do I make yards of clothe out of regular cloth.

T

The Fallout

I thought I was supposed to use scissors and then use the cut clothe on a spinning wheel. So when I used scissors on my abyssal cloth it turned into band-aids LOL. How do I make yard of clothe?

BTW the abyssal cloth band-aids look kinda cool at least lol

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not shure if it works on abyssal cloth .... but in the tailors menu under materials is a selection for combining cloth. That usually brings cloth into a stackable version. If that works with abyssal cloth, it is probably what you are looking for.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought I was supposed to use scissors and then use the cut clothe on a spinning wheel. So when I used scissors on my abyssal cloth it turned into band-aids LOL. How do I make yard of clothe?

BTW the abyssal cloth band-aids look kinda cool at least lol
Where do you get abysmal cloth?

T

The Fallout

Okay so i combined the cloth (got some new Abyssal Cloth) and when I tried to cut it with the tailor menu option my toon says, "I'm in the hack!" and the menu says "You don't have the components needed to make that."

What gives?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You can't make the 50-yard rolls of cloth, from existing cloth.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You can't make clothes out of the rolls of cloth without cutting them up.

You should be able to make clothes out of abyssal cloth, just leaving it as it is, or using "combine cloth" to make it look neater.

If you can't, it means the devs have closed that loophole that allowed using it to craft.