• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tinkering] How do I make/get a "clockwork assembly"?

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I ate the book from suteks quest and can see in the menu that i can make a leather wolf etc but I cannot for the life of me find an option to make a plain old clockwork assembly.

L

Lord Gabriel

Clockwork assemblies, come from Golems, not the crafted ones but "wild" golems. If you are really stuck and cant find them either, look for golem kits for sale on vendors because it also takes one of those to create a golem. I hope this helps.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Clockwork assemblies, come from Golems, not the crafted ones but "wild" golems. If you are really stuck and cant find them either, look for golem kits for sale on vendors because it also takes one of those to create a golem. I hope this helps.
Oh I thought they dropped a dark blue/black thing, can't remember what I thought it was called. Wow, I guess my memory is just awful. :)

Thank you!