• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HOW do I make entries into my stratics blog?

Boondocker

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
OK I give up.
HOW do I make entries into my blog? IN 45 minutes of searching, nowhere do I find a button that say's blog entries or remotely give's me a clue on how to make an entry into "my blog".
I found the page that says Blog Details. No help there.
I found the page that says Blog entries from Boondocker. No help there.
I found the page that says Help. No help there.
It is not that I have anything interesting to say., I just want to know how to do it.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
OK I give up.
HOW do I make entries into my blog? IN 45 minutes of searching, nowhere do I find a button that say's blog entries or remotely give's me a clue on how to make an entry into "my blog".
I found the page that says Blog Details. No help there.
I found the page that says Blog entries from Boondocker. No help there.
I found the page that says Help. No help there.
It is not that I have anything interesting to say., I just want to know how to do it.
Hi! Although anyone can read blogs, creating entries is a perk we've extended to the folks who support our site. You can read more about it here: Introducing Stratics Pro | Stratics Forums.

Hope this helps. :)