• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do I leave the New Haven island?

G

How do I leave the New Haven island?

I walked to where the Moongate is shown on the map in the southeast over a short boardwalk. Killed all the lizardmen and plants there, but I can't see any Moongate.

I found a bare patch, and it appeared the blue dot for my character was right where the moongate symbol on the map was, but I didn't see anything in the main playing area. Do I have to summon it up or something? Or am I in the wrong place.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The old moongate was located there. The new Moongate is NW out the gate from the bank. Its a little west from the Carpentry shop.

G

OK, thanks. So the map is deliberately wrong? I just installed the game from download last Tuesday.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The moongate change was not that long ago. The map is not been updated yet.

I

imported_Lyconis

map looks fine on 2d client. UOAM is no longer updated/supported by the author.

G

I'm not using nor have installed any 3rd party tools.

Its the standard Kingdom Reborn client, and the map opens when I hit M twice.

I

imported_Lyconis

Ahh sounds like something for the feedback form. I just sent it in incase you didn't already. Along with the feedback form being out of date with the only option for KR as "KR Beta" .. hmph!