• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do I get Skill Bonus % Talismans that don't wear out?

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm talking about the talismans that give skill bonus % increases to crafting that don't wear out after usage, unlike the new ones from BODs.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Crafting Talismans are loot on ML named monsters, especially Peerless bosses like Dreadhorn and Melisande. They might be found on other ML and later creatures as well, but not sure.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Heartwood and (if you feel suicidal), Sanctuary.

However, most of my good ones have come from either the boss fights, or doing the multiple-part quest (over and over) that requires the map from killing a priest of mondain, 20 gaman horns, and 3 minotaur artifacts from the Labyrinth.

Of course, one of the side benefits of doing certain fletcher and carpenter quests is that you can rarely get runics for those skills (without having to fill BODs)