• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do I get out of Wrong Level 3?

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm blocked in by the walls, and the one sparkly I can get to leads back to the cell

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The maze changes, usually when you get caught. Some maps are easier to navigate than others. The exit out is S/W, sorta across from the room with the chests.
If you don't have hiding and stealth, you can precast invis, and use that to run around without being caught as easily. Just recast it before you start running again.
If all else fails, use help/stuck.

Last edited:

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Got it. Logged out for a few hours. When I logged back in, the maze was different, i.e. possible.

The reward title for completing this quest chain is "Warden of Wrong"

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is a town cryer quest and is once-per-character.

I'm pretty sure that on the wish list I've already put something about allowing people to do quests more than once.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The quest might be only allowed once, but you can go down there any time and collect Assassin Honed weapons from the prison. One will spawn in the chests. There is other goodies you can get too (soap, torture wheel, dark bedroll).

Wrong is good fun for a thief.