• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Stealing] how do I get into cells in dungeon wrong pls

kim_m007

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all, how do I get inside the cells to steal the blanket of darkness in Wrong? Do I need to find a key on one of the monsters or maybe I need lockpicking skill?
can anyone help
many thanks

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Margery unlock spell I think. Been a while since I have been there.

Loren

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
oh thanks a lot! :)
Just grabbed one, it was outside of any cells. Just around the corner, past the Teleporter marked 'Up', Not on the floor, it was kinda sitting on the cave wall. My first steal. Fun. 3 Lizards pushed my sh*t in, since my resists are about 0 and I couldnt restealth in time. Didn't care, had insurance, was really glad they stole bandys and scissors. Come back in stealth loot body (thats handy!), wave goodbye and ponder my first thieving expedition. Are stealables generally insurable? So if there was one around monsters you can't handle with template, you just steal, ins it, maybe w macro, run, die, come back, profit ?