• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

how do i contact ea

Beatress

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
i bought a game upgrade from the uo store online its charged to my c card but the message i got says that the payment failed and i did not get my code. it says my account is sup. or banned and it is neither. the help sends me to a page lets talk or some crap like that to email them for help but the page comes up blank..love game but so frustrated with EAs ****. anyone know a magic phone number i can call to get this fixed.. and they wonder why people stop playing this game..

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
That happened to me a few weeks ago. My card was actually charged 3 times for one item and then the whole lot was refunded a little while later, no idea what that was all about! It's really annoying too that you can only buy one item at a time, my husband and I often need two of an item and it's ridiculous that you can't get both at once!

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How do you contact EA.......you sacrifice your 1st born under the Autumn blood moon whilst wearing a tutu and holding 2 wet fish.
Then if you're lucky you may get an advisor that wont help you but will be very polite about it.

But honestly your best bet is to contact Mesanna directly like Victim says.
You could also try https://help.ea.com/contact-us

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They have a live help chat that was helpful, don't know your entire situation but if you have not updated your expiration date of your cc this happens. I been playing for so long now on the same card it never crossed my mind to even look until I got a very similar message. It took a few hours to resolve.

The expiration of the card caused bill backs and ea's system red flagged the account/suspension. Broadswords help for me only came as a notice that ea locked my account as the bill back violated their terms of service.

Just follow the ea online help set up, its frustrating but it works if you follow directions.

Last edited: