• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How Do: How do you check the Hue of an Item

JohnJay1900

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey all, I've been wanting to Check the Hue of my holiday boxes and some other things . And i was wondering if you were able to use the enhanced client somehow to check the Hue ID # with it? I have heard/ seen posts saying you could but none of them actually explain how or where to find the tool or etc to do so. So if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great. I have built up a ton of holiday boxes and such and really would like to know which ones I have so i can organize my collections of them better and also trade some for ones i do not have etc.

Or if there is another program (thats Legal) to use for checking this would be cool too if its simple to use and to find for download.

Thank you in Advance.. Post your responses here or can send me a PM or even ICQ me.

ICQ# 606871475