• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How do get rid of extra, unused points?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
guild mate asked me the same thing last night.
he has 2 points left and he cant put them anywhere and now he is stuck getting that % chart all the time.
he said he went through every single clicky left available to him and it wont let him put it anywhere.

i had the same thing, but i was able to put it into Mana, it didnt raise my mana any but at least it let me put the left over numbers there.

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You don't. Gotta spend um. Usually mana is the only thing worth one point.
All my attributes are maxed out. I have nothing left I can raise ..

Plus, my buddy is in the same boat, he's got 55 points left and no room to increase anything.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Plus, my buddy is in the same boat, he's got 55 points left and no room to increase anything.
are you at level 5? If so, then you just have 55 left over.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Regens use 18. If you are talking about the 2 slot Naj. Then you deserve to have extra points and see that pop up forever.

But you usually don't have max in the Str int dex part. Put them in Int.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ther has to be points left for Int. The str cant be that high.

Post the first screen when you can.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had a saurusaurus (sp?) with 4 pts left, there was absolutely nowhere to use the points, finally released and killed it.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had a saurusaurus (sp?) with 4 pts left, there was absolutely nowhere to use the points, finally released and killed it.
Mana and int cant both be full Unless you have a pet with 1300 HP and 1000 str. Id have to see the first page.

ysolt

Seasoned Veteran
I tried every option available, several times.
Im in the same boat,tried every available option and cannot get rid of my last 3 points!,and releasing it is not a option,cause i use tons of 120 scrolls on it!.
And if i leave it as is(its already maxed at 5 slots) the training process page just keeps poping up!
DEVS! please help!.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im in the same boat,tried every available option and cannot get rid of my last 3 points!,and releasing it is not a option,cause i use tons of 120 scrolls on it!.
And if i leave it as is(its already maxed at 5 slots) the training process page just keeps poping up!
DEVS! please help!.
Take a pic of the first lore screen and post here pls.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All I can do is add a couple of 110 power scrolls and will still have like 17 points that will not fit anywhere. Points Blight is Real!

points1.png points2.png

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very annoying to have the training progress thing constantly popping up and adding all that garbage text over the pet about how it is surging with battle experience.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Needs to be a option to dump unusable points but that would probably un idiot proof it and then there would be a string of endless crying about how people dumped all of their training points in a round.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It'd be handy to have a 'finalise' button that would prevent any further training options but also clear up unused skillpoints - with an appropriate warning popup of course.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It'd be handy to have a 'finalise' button that would prevent any further training options but also clear up unused skillpoints - with an appropriate warning popup of course.
LOL no matter how many warning labels they put on lawn mowers lots of people manage to cut their toes off every year :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Noticed last night while using the tiger for a bait beater for 1 slot pets. The message changed from your pet surges with battle experience to "Your pet has gained slightly message" How does a fully trained 5 slot pet with more points than it can spend as it is..... Go back to gaining. LOL figured out that message popped up everytime the tiger got a .1 parry gain.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What I have figured out is atleast in the case of tigers if you tame one at near or max HP and STR you are going to have points left over at the end. This one started out at the highest str and hp I had ever seen on a tiger. And was probably right on the edge of being a 3 slot pet.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup you are at max. The only pet I maxxed happened to have 18 points left. So he has 1 stamina regen. The high strength did it.
Yep I want say that Tiger had 560 or 580 STR after I tamed it. I usually kill oranges but remember his stats and resist being so far above even the best ones I had tamed, I had to toss him in the stables and there he sat until 2 days ago.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol I guess it is really bad if you decided to kill it because of the leftover points :) hmm I will have to plan things out well I guess to avoid that...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think you can even add 1 last point to manna to continue with next training level?

No his HP is too high the front page is at caps. He needed to not put so many HP then he could have put in mana.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No his HP is too high the front page is at caps. He needed to not put so many HP then he could have put in mana.
Should not even be a issue, Should not have to worry about getting stuck with points because I want High HP on a tank pet that uses very little mana. @Mesanna

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Should not even be a issue, Should not have to worry about getting stuck with points because I want High HP on a tank pet that uses very little mana. @Mesanna

Thanks for all the insight. I found a 2 slot Naj. I put all scrolls 120 except tactics 110. Put everything where I wanted it and had lots of points left. Then calculating the last 400ish points.

My Str/int/dex was maxxed. My HP/stam/mana was not. But if I maxxed HP or mana I would still have an odd number of points. I put in the most efficient HP/Mana numbers so I would have multiples of 12 left.

I ended up having to put 29 points in Stamina regen.

Not a bad problem to have. But I wont see that stupid pop up.

Belmarduk

Adventurer
The Problem in the EC Clients is that a huge window pops up which covers part of the screen - this is annoying enough when you are training the pet, but when you are fighting high-end stuff in a dangerous area this is an absolute NO-GO

We just simply need the option to "not have the window popup" and no training-msg in the chat