• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How come my Signature doesn't show?

Leira of Asrai

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am returning to the UO Forums and found I needed to link to my avatar and signature again. I have set up both again, but only the avatar is showing. How come my Signature doesn't show? Am I missing a setting somewhere?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think there is a thing in your user control panel you have to click to show it. Is it showing when you go in to edit it?

T

Tazar

If the old signature was too large, or inappropriate, and you did not change it when requested, then an admin may have blocked it from displaying. If that is the case, sorry, but I do not know how to correct it. Maybe a PM to Petra Fyde.

Leira of Asrai

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My signature does show when I go into Edit Signature. It was made to pass guidelines. It measures exactly 600x125 pixels and is only 30.9 KB in size.

I cannot find a checkbox to show signature.

Leira of Asrai

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can see it, a beautiful greyish background, wonderful!
Hehe

I actually found these settings under Settings and Options. As you can see, show signatures is selected. I still don't know why mine isn't showing.

And Here is the Edit Signature settings. My Signature is loaded and visible, but nothing in my threads. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go to 'user cp' 'edit options'. Scroll all the way to the bottom and set 'message editor interface' to 'fully WYSIWYG editing'. Save changes.
Then when you go to 'edit signature' you should have a link that says insert signature picture, like this:

click that link and your signature should appear.

Leira of Asrai

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Petra! That was exactly it.

Under Edit Signature it now gives me a preview.

Not at all user friendly. I would never have figured it out on my own. Thanks again.

This would make a good sticky for all posters.

L

Lord Urza

Just posting this as a test for the same problem...awesome fixxed. thanks to the poster and reposters here!!