• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How can we get an Event started?

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Just wondering if there was any way that an Event could be held in Catskills ,,,like a Cherry Blossom Festival in Zento? I would be willing to do whatever i could to get one going.......any advise? Or bad idea?

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Net toss day, Yes Tokuno docks are small but this is about Cherry Blossoms and the time of year,,,,and scalis is fun no matter what the circumstances,,,,,pirates in Tokuno waters ,,,gates to large ships for pirate battles....small fishing contest ( not trying to out do anyone just something to be able to win Gold and prizes,,,,,) are a few ideas,,,I have more but id need to speak with some people about those ideas first

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Because of the time difference with many players .......have it at different times throughout the day and evening giving everyone a chance to partake

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone can run event but most of the time it the gov that do it, but if it fit the month calendar i wouldn't see why it couldn't be held

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PEC Wraith. She can help you out with many things for a player run event. Come up with your idea etc and run it by her. She will let you know, what can or cannot be done. I have worked with her before and I must say she is awesome !

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ok was also going to talk to few other guilds if they wanted to help ....thought stuff to fill a whole Sunday and maybe both saturday and Sunday ....net toss, pirates, fishing contest, chicken fights, sleeping dragon and if some other guild wanted a pvp tournament....

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
PEC Wraith. She can help you out with many things for a player run event. Come up with your idea etc and run it by her. She will let you know, what can or cannot be done. I have worked with her before and I must say she is awesome !
Do you happen to have an email? Or how do i contact them?

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Thank you, email was sent , (saw you answer on another post I also had,) last night. Answer today of guidelines for it . thank you for your help.