• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How can I buy the 7th Character Slot and Storage Increase Combo without a CC?

• Thread starter THyRoID99
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

THyRoID99

I don't have a credit card and no I won't ask to use someone else's card. Just wondering why the Pay by Cash site isn't updated to reflect some of the other codes. I'd like to buy the 7th Character Slot/Storage Increase Combo and maybe a legacy token...

I could go to a broker I guess but I'd like to see if there are any other means of purchasing one that I don't know of.

Soooo anyone know?

G

Just follow any instuctions that come with the card and make sure it shows a balance by checking the appropriate website. I just did that with a Visa Vanilla Gift card.

F

Fayled Dhreams

Just wondering why the Pay by Cash site isn't updated to reflect some of the other codes.

I don't know ... BUT:
maybe if you were to ask Them ...

you could share your findings ...

Else ...

What Kelmo said ...

T

Terraxia

<blockquote><hr>

Buy a gift card. It works.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kelmo is entirely correct. Either that or get a debit card from the bank. Credit cards are not scary things with regular checking of your transactions/balance.

G

Aye. I have a perfectly good card. I just wanted to see if this worked. It does.

I

imported_Lord Kynd

walmart, located nearly everywhere now.
they sell a visa/mastercard card that work like a debit card and gift card.. you put money on the card at teh store and then you have that money in the card to use. alot safer than carrying cash.

I

imported_Lord Kynd

for the record i don't care much for walmart, but this IS a option for ALOT of people to be able to pay for there accounts and such.
and it's cheeper than paying some 3rd party to pay your way... like brokers selling game time codes.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]If you ignore well over 90% of the planet, then yes, "nearly everywhere"

I

imported_Lord Kynd

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]If you ignore well over 90% of the planet, then yes, "nearly everywhere"

[/ QUOTE ]

grin, you could order one online :p they ship worldwide.