• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How can finish my training?

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello everyone,
i have a Cu trained to 5 slots.
i used all cap of resist, added chiv and ai, upped base damage, upped skill to 120 cap
now i have more than 400 point to use
this is my situation (see the images)
screenshot_023.jpg screenshot_080.jpg screenshot_113.jpg
how can i spend this points?
whats better? hp? mana? other?
thanks

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That cu needs 150 stamina

Now you see why our guides say do this first.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Max the base damage
150 in stam
5 in stam regen

Rest anywhere if you are sure the skills are all 120.

Merth

Journeyman
i believe he is saying he has scrolled the pet but only put points into chivalry so far.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Max the base damage
150 in stam
5 in stam regen

Rest anywhere if you are sure the skills are all 120.
Yep in terms of vital importance:
Most important max base damage.
Then 150 Stamina.
then 5 Stam regen
Then if you want consider 370 int. Do this LAST, and it is not vital.
This will hopefully finish the choices.
Then of course skill like crazy.
Don't mess this Cu : Its loaded with very pricey PS..
GL

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i used all cap of resist, added chiv and ai, upped base damage, upped skill to 120 cap
now i have more than 400 point to use
We all thought you had 120 scrolls on all the skills. Well you did not have room anyway, you put too many HP.
If you intended to only add those scrolls then you are fine. Should put the Chiv and rest as high as possible after the damage and stam.

All skill have 120 cap
I have added only chiv (see image )
You told us you did have all skills to 120.....

Choosing points for a Cu slot 3 to 4. 1st points allocation

Follow this guide next time.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I don't think it's possible to start with 798 hp, I think 600 is max for cu sidhe hp before training.
Yep, agree : Max initial post tame HP is 600 to 610, 610 being rare. There is no such thing as 798, unless the Cu was already partially trained? 798 Str Cu pre training is not of this world..

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Initial hp was 798. now is 800. maybe can up mana?
Post new pics with the post recent advancements, so we know where the pet is now in upgrades.
Mana overbuild is a common mistake..Your best bet is max damage to 33, mana regen, and int to 370. Then if you have left over points you can add more mana. Post the pets present stats first..

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Post new pics with the post recent advancements, so we know where the pet is now in upgrades.
Mana overbuild is a common mistake..Your best bet is max damage to 33, mana regen, and int to 370. Then if you have left over points you can add more mana. Post the pets present stats first..
Yup, my first ice white cu has 1200 mana and like 650 intel hahaha I still use it a lot though! It's great at spawns!

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i received the pet from a friend. when transfered me he had 3 slot and over 700 hp. all skill very low below 10 point per skill.
screenshot_023.jpg screenshot_111.jpg screenshot_112.jpg screenshot_113.jpg screenshot_114.jpg screenshot_115.jpg screenshot_116.jpg screenshot_117.jpg

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I think we all know what happened to this cu now. I thought that was fixed though.
It was. However everything is determined by intensity caps, and intensity caps are the same across all pets. If something is inside the intensity caps for that slot, the code considers it ok.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Initial stats forced me to set resist to this template
You said it was a gift. You are not responsible for what was put on. Was not referring to you at all.

I deleted my posts. I don't use the planner so I can not tell for sure about the points.

Lets take this poor neglected pup and turn it into a killing machine.

Put whatever scrolls you can on it and increase the Int to max.

You are done.

Then push the red diamond and click yes.

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
You said it was a gift. You are not responsible for what was put on. Was not referring to you at all.

I deleted my posts. I don't use the planner so I can not tell for sure about the points.

You are done.

yes thanks. i have just planned for skill max cap. however i don't know was better (hp, mana, int, etc.) so i ask, but now maybe i understand first is int, then hp or mana.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If that is the correct stats in the picture then you don't need anything else but scrolls. This is my stop. Im off this bus.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED

You are done.

Nope.. Never ever push the red diamond.. esp if you have unspent points? Can you explain the red diamond push advice?

SouthPaw

Lore Master
remaining point so can up int and mana. ok?
-Take your INT up to 370, that's the max you can do with 700 STR and 150 DEX.

-Not sure if you can add any more to mana, but if you can, do it after you add all the 120 scrolls.