• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How are a good template to do solo champions spawn?

zebesquefe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
So how are a good spellcaster template to do solo champions spawns and how are the most effective spells that are used?

This is a doubt that i have because i am a newbie player in the spellcaster class.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ya like they said. I have a sampire and a necro/mage/spellweave/tamer and they both work well. Just try to bring the correct weapons/pets to the spawn.

Mayhem_wushu

Adventurer
I usually play on shards where my latency is a major issue. Typically I run a sampire for champs, that being said I used to run a necro mage tamer, and more recently I Used a necro mystic mage. I find that the mystic aoe hits harder than wither and I really like the ability to cast a rising colossus.

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What temp are using on your sampire? I tried a rat spawn with my new samp. 120 bush and 100 parry.. When Barracoon popped he did like 35 damage to me over and over and I couldn't stay alive with the lag. Everytime I hit him (1.25 swing speed) he hit back for 35 damage and I didn't seem to get any HLL back? What was I doing wrong here?

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes Slayer Talisman and Slayer on the double axe, for double slayer damage. not in form...damage is 100%

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see I did another spawn.. I was able in form to work him down to about 75% but it took a bit. I think it's my suit I need to refine it. It's only 70s I see form gives you 15+ phy and that seemed to help.. Still a slow go. I brought my tamer down and my cu put in quick work. But I would like to get my sampire up to speed. Thanks!

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I see I did another spawn.. I was able in form to work him down to about 75% but it took a bit. I think it's my suit I need to refine it. It's only 70s I see form gives you 15+ phy and that seemed to help.. Still a slow go. I brought my tamer down and my cu put in quick work. But I would like to get my sampire up to speed. Thanks!
Ya somethings not right here, I can solo him in 5min on my toon. You have DCI? And what slayer are you using?

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm using the repond tailsman. I have 30dci..wasnt really fouced on it since I have bush and parry I test cent I put them at 120 each just to see if that was it. I only hit him for 23 points on 1st hit then second hit 3 points. I was using concentrate weapon, evasion, Divine Fury, confidence to heal.. And casting close wounds.... Getting my but kicked...
140hp
100mana
185 stam
20ssi
1.25 swing
Double axe
81% HLL
81% HML
100% dmg inc
50% hit fire area
100% fire wep
50% hit lower attack and tried same wep with repond slayer for double slayer... Worked well on spawn.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm using the repond tailsman. I have 30dci..wasnt really fouced on it since I have bush and parry I test cent I put them at 120 each just to see if that was it. I only hit him for 23 points on 1st hit then second hit 3 points. I was using concentrate weapon, evasion, Divine Fury, confidence to heal.. And casting close wounds.... Getting my but kicked...
140hp
100mana
185 stam
20ssi
1.25 swing
Double axe
81% HLL
81% HML
100% dmg inc
50% hit fire area
100% fire wep
50% hit lower attack and tried same wep with repond slayer for double slayer... Worked well on spawn.
Rat is vermin slayer not repond. I suspect that may be why

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks... It's says repond... Then vermin when in rat form... Maybe they mean repond for main spawn.. Then vermin for Barracoon.. I just didn't read it right.

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah I have since re done the spawn after talking with a few people. I can confirm you get more damage with vermin slayer when he's in rat form then with double repond. For the spawn leading up to the piper double repond does more damage then the vermin slayer alone does. I'm still having a hard time killing him. I'm working on an all metal refined suit now. Maybe the extra 5% phy will matter.