• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

How about Bring CHAOS vs ORDER again to replace VVV

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
That will bring a whole lot of Fight all over the places, trammel, Luna, Fel.

I remember the whole complain in the past was about people killing people AFK but nowadays we have insurance anyway...
What do you think...

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think it would be fun, but there are ways it could make people very angry.

Let's say someone is stocking their vendor in Luna, which requires all items to be uninsured... then someone randomly walks by, attacks them and loots their billion worth of stuff for the vendor. They would not be very happy.

Same thing could happen at an EM event, right after the boss dies the items fall in people's backpacks uninsured, people can kill them all and steal billions worth of rares.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I think it would be fun, but there are ways it could make people very angry.

Let's say someone is stocking their vendor in Luna, which requires all items to be uninsured... then someone randomly walks by, attacks them and loots their billion worth of stuff for the vendor. They would not be very happy.

Same thing could happen at an EM event, right after the boss dies the items fall in people's backpacks uninsured, people kill them all and steal billions worth of rares.
Just don't be in the system on the vendor owner... make that your trammy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If it worked like VvV you wouldn't have a choice not to be in..... you'd randomly do something like rez someone at the EM Event thinking your being nice and then suddenly wind up in Order vs Chaos... which IMO would Piss a LOT of folk off.

You still hear people complain about going orange in Fel... And I could see something happening that could be used seriously to grief and exploit at EM Events so NO... while I would be fine with it otherwise... strictly for the reasoning of exploits and such at events I have to say HELL NO.

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
If it worked like VvV you wouldn't have a choice not to be in..... you'd randomly do something like rez someone at the EM Event thinking your being nice and then suddenly wind up in Order vs Chaos... which IMO would Piss a LOT of folk off.

You still hear people complain about going orange in Fel... And I could see something happening that could be used seriously to grief and exploit at EM Events so NO... while I would be fine with it otherwise... strictly for the reasoning of exploits and such at events I have to say HELL NO.
That's part of it though... in fel, follow fel rules...

Though C&O was much different... and I would like to see it stay that way. Go back to the old style factions with C&O - minus the 24hours sigil time...

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
Back in the days , I cant remember was the GUILD choice to be on C&O, not the toon right?, so, If you join "this" guild you will be open to attack on Any facets and kind like Scott said, follow the old faction System

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bring back the faction system, but make it two factions only.

Make a reason to defend [make defenses only 4 hours only rather than 24, due to playerbase numbers] and make the captured towns stay faction aligned for 3 days. Then give massive bonus's to the faction who holds the towns and actually create some content worth purchasing in that town.

Or add some more unicorns or overly complex crafting system that is totally redundant. Or better yet, try really hard and put a comma in the trade window. Go on, you can do it, i believe in you!

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Bring back the faction system, but make it two factions only.

Make a reason to defend [make defenses only 4 hours only rather than 24, due to playerbase numbers] and make the captured towns stay faction aligned for 3 days. Then give massive bonus's to the faction who holds the towns and actually create some content worth purchasing in that town.
Love it!

Or add some more unicorns or overly complex crafting system that is totally redundant. Or better yet, try really hard and put a comma in the trade window. Go on, you can do it, i believe in you!
Literally woke my wife up due to laughter!!!