• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Housing

PaulCH

Journeyman
I've been thinking of playing Siege for a while but hesitated for many reasons, one of which is that I already have a house on a prodo shard. I recently read that you can have a house on Siege and a prodo shard? I've tried to search for confirmation but couldn't find it.

So my question to SP players...can I have a house on Siege in addition to the one I have on a regular shard?

If so, all I have to do is build up the money to get one...no problem :p

Thanks!

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, one house on Siege is possible even with a house on another Shard.

If you need money for a house just shout and someone will hook you up :)

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've been thinking of playing Siege for a while but hesitated for many reasons, one of which is that I already have a house on a prodo shard. I recently read that you can have a house on Siege and a prodo shard? I've tried to search for confirmation but couldn't find it.

So my question to SP players...can I have a house on Siege in addition to the one I have on a regular shard?

If so, all I have to do is build up the money to get one...no problem :p

Thanks!

How Many Houses?

You may own one house on any of the main shards; in addition you may own one house on either of the special rule-set shards, Siege Perilous or Mugen. Also the test shard is entirely seperate, you may safely test a house design there without endangering your existing home.

House Ownership – 1. Placing a House – Ultima Online

:)

PaulCH

Journeyman

PaulCH

Journeyman
Yes, one house on Siege is possible even with a house on another Shard.

If you need money for a house just shout and someone will hook you up :)
Thanks :) but I think that I would prefer to earn it myself. Goes back to the old saying..."give the man a fish and he eats for a day but teach him to fish and he eats for life". Will likely duplicate my favorite prodo char...GM Mining, Lumberjacking, Magery, Medit, Eval, Alchemy...probably not a hard char to create on Siege. Might swap out Alchemy for hiding & Stealth...yes I'm a Trammy :p

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks :) but I think that I would prefer to earn it myself. Goes back to the old saying..."give the man a fish and he eats for a day but teach him to fish and he eats for life". Will likely duplicate my favorite prodo char...GM Mining, Lumberjacking, Magery, Medit, Eval, Alchemy...probably not a hard char to create on Siege. Might swap out Alchemy for hiding & Stealth...yes I'm a Trammy :p
my $.02 on this. hiding and stealth are wasted on any character except a Thie,,, err Spy (there are no Thieves on Siege). the limitation in template is not worth any perceived gains. I have never had stealth/hiding on a character other than my Spy, and have lost very little. if you are prepared and careful, you can do fine. for example, put enough magery to gate and get into Wind on your character above and you can gather all the materials in a guard zone mining in Wind. that whole town is considered Cave mining and you'll get massive amounts or ore and gems, and with a luck suit you will also get plenty of saltpeter. All from a guard zone. I could go on, but the haze from the medications from today's procedure are limiting my capacity,(and tolerance) for typing. If you want to know more, contact me in game next week. Welcome to the shard and enjoy.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
my $.02 on this. hiding and stealth are wasted on any character except a Thie,,, err Spy (there are no Thieves on Siege). the limitation in template is not worth any perceived gains. I have never had stealth/hiding on a character other than my Spy, and have lost very little. if you are prepared and careful, you can do fine. for example, put enough magery to gate and get into Wind on your character above and you can gather all the materials in a guard zone mining in Wind. that whole town is considered Cave mining and you'll get massive amounts or ore and gems, and with a luck suit you will also get plenty of saltpeter. All from a guard zone. I could go on, but the haze from the medications from today's procedure are limiting my capacity,(and tolerance) for typing. If you want to know more, contact me in game next week. Welcome to the shard and enjoy.
You're typing and sentence structure are better than most who aren't in a haze from medication. Glad to see you're at least at the keyboard mate. :pirate: