• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing question - Siege

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

First of all merry x mas to you all.

I have been away for some years, thou keeping my account to save my house and stuff.

Now I cant remember if I can also place a house on Siege and still keep my house on Europa.
I would not like to risk to condem my Europa house, so thought one of you kind souls would be able to answer this really easy :)
Sorry for not googling it... just want to hear it from someone who actually plays :)

Thanks in advance

Zayin

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The answer is your house will be safe on Europa if you place a house on Siege. :)

Welcome Back!

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow thats great news... Did they change this recently? Because I dont remember to be able to have houses both places.
But now being back, I see alot of houses on Siege so I guessed something might have changed.

Thanks!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow thats great news... Did they change this recently? Because I dont remember to be able to have houses both places.
But now being back, I see alot of houses on Siege so I guessed something might have changed.

Thanks!
Been this way for several years now.

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup, been like that for a while now. You are safe to place on Siege and one other shard per account.

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks... its just that the message I get when I try to place doesnt really say the same :)
Yup. Universal message everytime you place a house. They never bothered to change it when they added the changes several years back.

Gameboy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One slot! THAT's ALL YOU GET! one slot! (I personally would be more then willing to PAY for a 2nd)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
same message its crap but u can place on any prodo and siege

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
same message its crap but u can place on any prodo and siege
Mugen and Siege are tied together, so it's a house on Siege or Mugen, a house on Test center, and a house on any of the other shards.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh yes i forgot u can place on test center... awesome....