• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing in New Haven

O

Orlacc

When did they start to allow housing in New Haven? I see one house on the edge of Old Haven. I looked all over and it said 'housing is not allowed here.'

P

Paidric

The only house I know allowed on Europa is the old counselor guild house. It was placed way back when the volunteer program existed.

I wish I could place even a small house on the road between old and new haven :)

O

Orlacc

This is a new, player house right on the edge of Old Haven on Atlantic. Got a little excited as I am looking to place a home. It seems to be the only spot though.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It could have been placed by an event moderator. They have a little more freedom when it comes to placing event-related buildings throughout the shards.

P

Paidric

Couldn't find any house in Atlantic though I might not have looked everywhere.
The only one I saw is the white marble counselor guild house.