• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing in Europa

J

JPDefault

My, is it difficult to find a spot! I've been wandering for Sosaria for a week and couldn't find a free area for a modest building yard.
So, is it still possible to actually place a house, or should I amass billions of gold in order to buy one from a player?

A

Altpersona

There's loads of spots... Just depends on what size. If your looking for a 18x18 then probably not going to find one anywhere but luna. Though I did see good spaces south of Ice dungeon.

J

JPDefault

I'd be content with a 14x17 or 16x16 spot, and I found none suitable in Malas, nor in Tokuno.
But thanks for your suggestions: this evening I'll go and look in Dagger Island.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Put out a call for THP. He's the local house expert I think.

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Over the last couple of weeks I've been finding many housing plots for returning/new players. It is increasingly difficult to find a 18*18 now but there are spots. Give me a shout when your avaliable and I'll try to find you a good spot!

A

Altpersona

Now now, you must have strange stanards if you cant find one in mala since I'm looking at one right now behind my house.

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also have seen I would say alot of spots for 18*18 in malas. Also Trammel has some, but they seem rarer these days... in fel you can plop down a 18*18 alot of places :)

If you are happy with spots that fits a max lockdowns plot, you have even more options :)

J

JPDefault

Over the last couple of weeks I've been finding many housing plots for returning/new players. It is increasingly difficult to find a 18*18 now but there are spots. Give me a shout when your avaliable and I'll try to find you a good spot!
Very kind of you! I'll try again and will bother you only if I can't find a valid spot by myself.

Now now, you must have strange stanards if you cant find one in mala since I'm looking at one right now behind my house.
No, really, I just avoided Luna because I don't like it, and jumped to Umbra, where I wasn't able to find the right spot for me.
It must be said that I didn't spend a lot of time looking, because I somewhat dislike Malas in general.

I also have seen I would say alot of spots for 18*18 in malas. Also Trammel has some, but they seem rarer these days... in fel you can plop down a 18*18 alot of places :)

If you are happy with spots that fits a max lockdowns plot, you have even more options :)
I stumbled upon three places that looked big enough for a 16x16 plot (one near Trinsic jungle, a smaller one on an island, and another one between Britain and Skara Brae), so I kept trying and trying to place it, but couldn't - probably something in the terrain I couldn't see (trid with both clients and nothing)?

So, I'll keep looking. :D

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An important rule of thumb when placing a house - have the gameplay window (with the gold border) moved right up into the top left corner of the window otherwise your house placement cursor will be off. If you need a pointer to free max storage plot locations, feel free to shoot me a PM :)

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PM with co-ords for an 18*18 are send. Along with an 15*18 if the first one already should be placed. There might be nicer spots available but in exchange I hadn't looked longer than 5 minutes for both. *g*
Edit: Oh, I should have read the TE's statement about Malas first. *g* If you want to wait a few days, theres an empty greater worn plot in Valoria (nothern minoc plains). Havent checked its size but its definately max lockdowns.

A

Arch Angela

An important rule of thumb when placing a house - have the gameplay window (with the gold border) moved right up into the top left corner of the window otherwise your house placement cursor will be off. If you need a pointer to free max storage plot locations, feel free to shoot me a PM :)
Thank you for that info! this could explained why I'm so house placing challenged!!!! hmm now if we could work on some other "issues" ;)

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Put out a call for THP. He's the local house expert I think.
OIYER PETRA

what about me!!!!!!

well now i am really upset and insulted that you forgot about me, i am going to close my uo accts and go elsewhere!

yeah right.

i have an 18x18 plot on grass a stone throw south of trinsic gate. you can have it for 187k, what it cost me to place:)

only prob is i am away till next sunday

lemme know here if you need it, oh and it is in trammel aswell, if you wanna go see it, head south from gate, when you see the land open up to the east you will find the plot, owned by "jack flash", me , and it is unblocked and spawn free :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jack I'm far too busy to keep track of when you're playing and when you're only posting :D

J

JPDefault

OIYER PETRA

what about me!!!!!!

well now i am really upset and insulted that you forgot about me, i am going to close my uo accts and go elsewhere!

yeah right.

i have an 18x18 plot on grass a stone throw south of trinsic gate. you can have it for 187k, what it cost me to place:)

only prob is i am away till next sunday

lemme know here if you need it, oh and it is in trammel aswell, if you wanna go see it, head south from gate, when you see the land open up to the east you will find the plot, owned by "jack flash", me , and it is unblocked and spawn free :)
Wow thank you Jack, that's more than I was hoping for!
I'll gladly buy your plot, and yes I can wait till sunday.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow thank you Jack, that's more than I was hoping for!
I'll gladly buy your plot, and yes I can wait till sunday.
ok, i mean a week sunday sorry, if you like aswell, i can drop the plot with you with me and you can place! that way you can say you really made your home:)

my icq 276 556 697 leave me a message and i will contact you upon my return, just mention on the auth request that you want my plot:)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey if anyone needs a max storage plot [ maybe not 1818] be it 15x15 or 14x16 or slight bigger or big tower hit me.. ive got several runes marked in felluca an a couple or so in tram that are free to place....i dont run through malas bit last time i did u could place about 1 dozen 1818s....in various locations...

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a max storage house for sale in Ter Mur *points to EU trade board*
:D

J

JPDefault

After all, I must say that finding a good spot in Europa is not that hard, but only thanks to the kind community it hosts.
Another big thank you to Jack Flash for giving me his plot. :)

J

John Doe

Re: I have a big problem for you ;)

Guys, can anyone help with 18x18 spot on trammel? Will be appreciate for help.

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Guys, can anyone help with 18x18 spot on trammel? Will be appreciate for help.
Hmm...

There might be some spots in trammel.. Ill let you know if I find one.
But if you want Malas there are plenty!

J

John Doe

Malas is ok, but i'm looking for a quite place :) don't like overcrowd places. maybe you know one or two?

O

Out of Date

I'd have to agree with most people here. It is ¤very¤ easy to find a nice spot now. There are openings everywhere, for every taste so long as you don't require the biggest
buildings.

J

John Doe

thanks guys :) problem solved. it takes couple of hours and i was found a nice place between Umbra and Luna!

S

Samedhi

Hi

Just recently returned after 6 year break. After logging in, I hot footed to Fel (Where my old tower went IDOC) and discovered my old house space still vacant. Up went my new tower right away :thumbup:
After a week though, I saw hardly anybody in Fel! The odd blue/red at Yew Gate and Brit Bank. Even Brit Bank Tram is like a ghost town. - I know, Luna Bank nowadays ;)

Anyways, I decided to relocate again!

So if anyone is looking for a small tower spot, let me know. I only demolished my old one in Occlo - Fel today, as I have found a nice spot right beside Umbra. I also found another small tower spot not far from Umbra.

Good to be back on Europa again :thumbup:

S

Samedhi

Thanks Risso.

Even though still feeling a bit of culture shock ,peeps running around with Matrix glasses on now :p) ,it`s good to be back.

A

Anrymeel

I HAVE A NICE TOWER FOR SALE EAST OF BRIT IF U WANT TO BUY IT? ICQ ME 224-952-760 AND TELL ME U R ON EUROPA IN ICQ MESSAGE

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I HAVE A NICE TOWER FOR SALE EAST OF BRIT IF U WANT TO BUY IT? ICQ ME 224-952-760 AND TELL ME U R ON EUROPA IN ICQ MESSAGE
Did you bother to read this thread before you posted??
Unless you have a house within Luna citygates you will have a very hard time selling it. Just demolish it or give it to a new player. :)

L

larven74

i'm a returning player as well, and the first thing that crossed my
mind was, how the flying fk do i get myself a house these days.

i had in mind that, the last time i returned (some 5 years ago) i got lucky,
got a house near x-roads close to brit, it set me back a coupple of millions.
it was pretty much impossible, to find a open spot, at all.

this time, it took me 10 min to find a spot for a small house (trammel)
but can't say i've seen so many 18x18+ spots free.....

E

Evlar

I was extremely lucky. First day that I transferred a character to Europa from Great Lakes, I managed to find an 18x18 spot in west Zento, just to the north of where the many O*T establishements are. :)

Although I'm really happy with the spot I found, I still like to have a regular wander around, on the off chance I spot a potential IDOC or a nicer 18x18 space.

At the moment though, I'm looking for the holy grail of two 18x18 house spots side by side... Have a friend who's considering moving to Europa too.

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was extremely lucky. First day that I transferred a character to Europa from Great Lakes, I managed to find an 18x18 spot in west Zento, just to the north of where the many O*T establishements are. :)

Although I'm really happy with the spot I found, I still like to have a regular wander around, on the off chance I spot a potential IDOC or a nicer 18x18 space.

At the moment though, I'm looking for the holy grail of two 18x18 house spots side by side... Have a friend who's considering moving to Europa too.
PM me.. Ill show you a place that fits 2 18*18 besides eachother... both unblocked. (Trammel ruleset on grass)

A

Angel121

>.<

I've been looking this week for 2 spots for me and the wife as returning players >.<

So far I've not had luck...

:sad3:

E

Evlar

PM me.. Ill show you a place that fits 2 18*18 besides eachother... both unblocked. (Trammel ruleset on grass)
Thanks, have sent you a PM.

If I can set up two houses at those spots, there will be a place free in Zento if anyone is interested. 18x18 of course ;)

A

Angel121

If you do have one to pass on, I have a wife who's looking for one at the moment :-D

A

Angel121

Actually scratch that I just had 3 minutes of pure luck and found 2 18*18's

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
>.<

I've been looking this week for 2 spots for me and the wife as returning players >.<

So far I've not had luck...

:sad3:
icq 276 556 697 i think i can help :)

i can show you 2 18x18 space RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER in malas be quick!!!!!!

Zayin666

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
icq 276 556 697 i think i can help :)

i can show you 2 18x18 space RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER in malas be quick!!!!!!
Is this a bit south of Luna?
If so I showed this spot to 2 friends yesterday and they both placed a 18*18 there :)