• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing availability....?

E

eekamouse

Howdy,

I currently reside on Sonoma (it's relatively dead), and was wondering about the ability to place a house in Felucca somewhere on this shard, and possibly start transferring characters over.

How active are Factions and Champs here anyway?

N

Newbomb Turk

Many larger established PVP guilds here so if your coming for scrolls bring alot of friends. If your just coming for PVP well GL has that all over the place. I don't do factions so I have no idea.

G

factions are more active here than i've seen on other shards. most of the people are pretty cool

E

eekamouse

All of my guys are skilled out. Still need a 120 Spellweaving though hehe.

I'm just looking for some activity mostly.

Right now, I just have two friends I play with on Sonoma, trying to find more.

M

Madmax16

There a keep you can get I bet for a good price, it was stolen.

What Trash...

G

From my experience it is easy to find house plots here on Great lakes, I placed a fel 14x 14 in august, then a fel 13 x 17 in october and then a malas 18 x 18 in november of last year.

Just run around felucca looking for plots, they are not hard to find.

Also, bring something nice for me to steal with you.

I

imported_FireCrazy

You probly wont get a 18x18 to start off with, but xsharding over means you arent gonna have a lot to start with anyhow, so you should be able to place one very easily in the range of 10x12 or a bit larger.