• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Housing availability on Pacific?

E

Evilminion

I've been thinking of returning to Pacific, which was my first shard, way back when. :) But I recall it being a very crowded shard; are there still spots available for an 18x18 house? I would hate to have to "trade down" in decor, heh.

Thanks in advance for any info!

eve

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yesterday i dropped a tower, and no one seemed to be interested in even checking out the spot, so i don't think housing is a critical issue.

just come on over and look around for a while. they are definitely out there. found a couple of 18 x plots in the past week or so but don't remember where they were, i finally placed one a bit smaller but in a wilderness spot that i preferred.

good luck :)

W

Wood Witch

In Homare Jima is a shop called STE Mall I believe, well they have rune books locked down with locations to open housing spots. Of course some of them are filled already, but you could try starting there if you fail to find it on your own.
Good Luck!

M

Maris

Housing is definitely a non-issue. I recently placed a Castle in North Minoc, Felucca where a keep fell. I frequently run across space to place any thing from a Large Tower to an 18 by 18. Good Luck!!

Maris

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:wall: I have been looking for a spot to place a house for months on Pacific and have had no luck! I certainly could use your help if you would be so kind. I would very much appreciate it if you hear of any houses for sale, house spots, anything, etc. to please let me know...! rolleyes: Ideally I would love to get a Keep and/or have a Home in a rural quiet spot, perhaps in the jungle or by itself on the ocean.

Thanks in advance,
Funtony
366-981-745

R

ratholan

Yeah...I started an account a while back and within 10 minutes had an 18x18 on ice island...shouldnt be a problem

M

Moby Grape

Finding space for houses on Pac, is no problem. You just got to look around.

Last week, Krystal placed a keep in a Tram spot, that sat empty for two days after a fall.