• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Houses

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi friends.

I hope everybody is well or getting there.

This year has been rough. It's unlikely that I'll be able to afford the $15/account for my 3 houses before they fall.

All I ask is that my soulstones are saved for Charisma, Mandolin & SpyderBite.

Much love and I hope to return of possible.

Chris / SpyderBite

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi friends.

This year has been rough. It's unlikely that I'll be able to afford the $15/account for my 3 houses before they fall.

Chris / SpyderBite
Awesome to hear from you Spyder and I hope things look up for you. Unfortunately the stones will be deleted if they are in the house when it falls. the new idoc rules destroy Vet rewards in the house. not something I agree with, kind of a bad decision IMHO. are the houses in decay yet? if not maybe someone you have friended can grab the stones before it does and the access lists are wiped.

1616228129693.png

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hi friends.

Chris / SpyderBite
Check your PMs.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the info. I'm going to activate one account this weekend and try to consolidate as much as I can in to one house.

Hopefully I have enough time before they start to decay so I can activate the other two.

Thanks again. :)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the info. I'm going to activate one account this weekend and try to consolidate as much as I can in to one house.

Hopefully I have enough time before they start to decay so I can activate the other two.

Thanks again. :)
you're welcome, if you need some storage space i'll gladly co-own you to an empty villa i keep in Vesper.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One house fell.. it's cool. Thanks to some friends, I was able to keep two up. And I just took a contract that should keep me afloat until September. So I'm going to be more active and in fact plotting a huge new event with some old friends. Some present on the shard and the rest may spark a reunion from years past!