• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Houseing

• Thread starter Lady Magdalaine
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lady Magdalaine

Hey all,
I need to know if anyone has a idea of what is going on or knows for sure what is going on. I had a house on GLs the account has not been down 3 months but i double check the house just incase. So i log in on thursday to check the house with a co-owned char, Nothing on the house sign. I log in this morning and the house is gone! It has not been but 6 days it should not have fallen even if it went worn the day after i checked it .And ppl are telling me that they find nothing on house signs now . IDOC teams say there are no new worn houses. So have they takeing the decay status off the sign. Made the house falls random fully . Anyone have a idea?

T

Tazar

Some are certainly showing the decay stage... I have a friend with the same house since 2001 and even though the account was active, the house went into decay stages twice in the last week. GM's have been nice enough to reset it both times.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some are certainly showing the decay stage... I have a friend with the same house since 2001 and even though the account was active, the house went into decay stages twice in the last week. GM's have been nice enough to reset it both times.
That is quite a serious bug. Was it reported?

T

Tazar

To GM's during the page(s) and to the bug-report site. Seems like an isolated case so far.