• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House with Rare Cooking item and Skills

• Thread starter Merhiney Granger
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Merhiney Granger

Always have wanted to add taste id just have no room for it all though i do have TID stoned around 70 skill . I had most all these skills on another shard and created this character from them when adding my 7th slot ( nice to have that extra storage at my house and bank's ) . Did not want to gm cooking again so did character transfer . Went with a taming cook so i can lazily be titled to show of my gm chefness .

Eventually i may replace/stone meditation add vet skill but i already have three other over gm vet's so its not needed . stats are 84 str 13 dex and 151 int but thats with a scribe suit and not set nor complete to cap as she is only a month old character .

A cool cooking rare from Drachenfel's shard birth if anyone can name it .

Also i guess i should add that my cooking talisman is 17 % Exceptional and 16 % bonus which i could use a better one there . Can anyone recommend what i should look for talisman wise . Showing off my vorpal bunny tali in that picture .

G

It looks like you have a piza board flipper thing, very cool.

M

Merhiney Granger

Yes from watching food network from what i gather it is referred to as a pizza peel . This is named A Moulding Board also next to it the dirty pot and " tray " .

G

glorypaxson

I feel it necessary to point out that you have 20 skill in Vet..

and you are human...

Why dont you take that off and put it into Taming and Lore?

As a human with JOAT you get 20 skill for free if its 0.

M

Merhiney Granger

Eventually i may stone meditation and raise vet up . Just need to get the 115 -120 scrolls for taming & lore . I have jewlery to raise taming & lore without having to work the skill and lose my gm chef title in the process . As of now this char is really just a house crater or bank sitter

The only reason i even need 110/107 taming is to bond my Fire Steed , otherwise 100 works fine for this non fighting character . Matter of fact all my other tamers are around 90 taming - 110 lore real and they do fine ( jewlery ) .

As i was training a pair of cat's to get int and str i used the skill at 0 the supposed auto 20 and it failed constantly never healing the tiny bits of damage
( 1 hp per hit ) , in comparison to it actually being 20 it works to actually heal the bits of damage . Of course its still basically worthless but i used vet skill to gain int and dex being a new char . I have never seen my int go up so fast it was 30ish and now im real 133 which was amazing to me for 20 skill points . Perhaps all those exceptional chocolate's i was eating ???