• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House walls invisible

Capidermus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am placing player-created walls and such for my house, and they're invisible of sorts. You can't see them from the outside if you're walking around, but once you enter, they become visible. What's the reasoning for this, and what can I do to make them visible from the outside?

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
On a custom home plot, they won't be visible. Not sure why, they just aren't.

Capidermus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Weird...I've seen custom home plots with player-made walls, dyed and all that are visible.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
does it make a difference if the house is public or private?

Beldin Brightaxe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use the wooden logs floor tiles in the customization menu and everything inside the house will be visible. Just be carefull about placing anything on the west and north edges as those player made walls will not be visible from the outside.
wooden.jpg