• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House wall question.

Scruffy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

I am looking for a wall and for the life of me I cannot find it in any of the options I have. I grabbed a photo off of stratics housing contest for the wall type I am trying to find. Just in case the picture does not work it is whitish walls with like a stone on the side. I think I have all the theme packs maybe I am over looking it. If anyone has a clue what I am talking about or where to find it I would appreciate it. UOwalls.jpg

Scruffy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
And of course after posting this and looking through the options for like an hour I found it. Sorry for the post. If anyone else may run across the problem it is under the sandstone brick wall option.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Great post though. House looks amazing. Shard and location? NVM, I'm a derp. I'm on chessy too!