• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House teleporter tiles

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know someone with an account old enough to claim a set? Or does anyone have a set for sale or trade? I've got plenty of gold, and lots of items to trade as well.

If you know anyone with some or if you would sell me a set of yours, either pm me here, or icq me @ 246780793

O

Old Man of UO

Does anyone know someone with an account old enough to claim a set? Or does anyone have a set for sale or trade? I've got plenty of gold, and lots of items to trade as well.

If you know anyone with some or if you would sell me a set of yours, either pm me here, or icq me @ 246780793
Just be aware that I believe there is an account age bug, where a younger account can't use the older vet reward. This is supposed to be fixed in an upcoming patch, but i seem to recall that this affects the teleporter at this time.

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh thanks. I did not know of this. Imagine my surprise when I spend 20+ mills on something "everyone can use" only to find out I can't use em. Talk about a very angry customer support convo.