• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House Teleporter and an IDOC

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
With housing decay being turned back on, the inevitable has happened and my in-game bestie's house will IDOC this week. Our houses have been connected together with the house teleported. I have disconnected my side, but the question remains:

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN HIS SIDE IDOCS AND THE OTHER HALF OF THE TELEPORTER IS LOOTED?

Have I got a useless half? Will the new owner of the other half be able to plunk his half down and activate it if I have mine still down? (that would be interesting) How do I get that half BACK (LOL !!!)?

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the grey ones of the pinkish ones?

either way you can dd click them and re-pair them to another.
most people who get one at a IDOC end up selling them cause they are useless solo.
so just check for one for sale and rebind yours.
i wouldnt worry about people accessing your house, if your house is set to private they cant come through it, if its set to public then you live in tram and you have stuff locked down and secured anyways, right?

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
Ok, so SOLO the thing is useless and if I am set to private, I won't have strangers wandering in...So now, I have to find a SINGLE pad for sale on VS, OR sell my single pad. Thanks!

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why not ask who ever is house idoc sitting and explain you have the other side and will pay who ever gets is a fair price to get it back... just being logical

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
I suppose that's logical but I PAID for it once, I don't to pay for it again LOL Beside, I am in the UK and when it IDOCs, I will most likely be at work, as it is usually happens. I have put the word out to a few people that I would very much LIKE to have that single pad back, if possible , please and thank you!

Right now, VS is not showing another single pad to pair it with. I suppose there will be one by Thursday, my other half ! lol :bdh: