• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House Teleport Tiles.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Where do I get these besides the VS?
I read somewhere they are online for sale but I can't find them.
They are in the in-game store far as I know... but those are the ones you have to recharge...

Otherwise it's a 10 year I think Vet reward.

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
They are in the in-game store far as I know... but those are the ones you have to recharge...

Otherwise it's a 10 year I think Vet reward.
There different colored ones?
I saw blue and red ones that said they had remaining charges and then there were sand colored ones that I am assuming are the Vet rewards?
Would you please link me to the store ones if you can find it, I'm a tad daft when it comes to this stuff.

Thanks in advanced! :D

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I saw blue and red ones that said they had remaining charges and then there were sand colored ones that I am assuming are the Vet rewards?
Would you please link me to the store ones if you can find it, I'm a tad daft when it comes to this stuff.

The in game store. Under help. Have to be in a safe logout place.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

the red ones are un-linked ones, meaning the other tile was dropped in an IDOC. not sure about the blue one, probably the same thing.

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So once they link they change color to the grey sandy ones?
No the Gray ones are the reward tiles they never need charging... the redish/pinkish ones are the ones you buy in the store and they need charges... to refill charges on them I think you drop gate scrolls on them...

At any rate when you link them they do not turn colors... I think the other colors are when they become unlinked or when the link is broken or whatever... anyway... good luck.

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
No the Gray ones are the reward tiles they never need charging... the redish/pinkish ones are the ones you buy in the store and they need charges... to refill charges on them I think you drop gate scrolls on them...

At any rate when you link them they do not turn colors... I think the other colors are when they become unlinked or when the link is broken or whatever... anyway... good luck.
Most appreciated Mal! :)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Most appreciated Mal! :)
I believe you get 5 charges out of one gate scroll. So 200 scrolls to charge up one teleporter from 0 to max (maxes at 1000), then another 200 for the other one :p But they tend to last me a pretty good while between charges. I have a vet set that takes me from my castle entrance over to my storage, that one gets used a lot. Glad I don't have to charge it.

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
I believe you get 5 charges out of one gate scroll. So 200 scrolls to charge up one teleporter from 0 to max (maxes at 1000), then another 200 for the other one :p But they tend to last me a pretty good while between charges. I have a vet set that takes me from my castle entrance over to my storage, that one gets used a lot. Glad I don't have to charge it.
Can they be used to teleport in between two houses? That would be cool.