• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House Swap Question

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don’t currently own a house on my account. My son wants to change house owners on his account. If he transfers his house to me, can I immediately transfer the house back to another character on his account, or is there a waiting period? Also, after I transfer the house back to him, do I have to wait before I can place my own house?

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does he just not like the Owner's name? It doesn't matter which character owns the house. The account owns it. All characters on the account have equal access.

If he trades it to you yes, you can trade it right back as long as he hasn't placed or received a house on that account in the last seven days.

After you are traded the house you will not be able to receive or place a house for seven days. Even if you trade it back right away.