• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House Storage Messed Up?

Damon Beasts

Journeyman
OK so today I was putting up some Steward Deeds in my castle when I got the message:
"You cannot place this vendor, steward or barkeep. Make sure the house is public and has sufficient storage available"
So I checked the house sign.
house storage.jpg
Now I dont understand where it is coming up with over 6K storage as I only have 982 items in the castle.
Did something change with house storage? Do stone pavers and walls take up lockdowns now? Is anyone else having problems with house storage?

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With 55 vendors, your house must be Public. Perhaps all the items you have on your vendors are counting against your storage?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Might possibly be a side effect of EJ and the storage issues, I'm sure a lot of stuff will get wonky in ~Our~ world while they tweak EJ....might wanna shoot them an e-mail to ask.

Damon Beasts

Journeyman
Well thats stupid I switched to those instead of mannequins cuz you can rename them but guess ill have to switch back. Hopefully Mannequins dont do the same thing

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Well thats stupid I switched to those instead of mannequins cuz you can rename them but guess ill have to switch back. Hopefully Mannequins dont do the same thing
because i was curious about that as well i just went and checked, there was no difference in lock downs or secure's before or after i took down my fully clothed manikin.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Never knew this, glad I never bothered with stewards...

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mannequins wont add to a house's storage because they are only for the ability to switch suits without removing each separate piece. A steward is set up to dispense an item to another player when they say the secret word. Example: You have a vendor house and want to give free runes. You place a steward and in their backpack you can place 125 runes. You name the mannequin 'Say Rune'; players walk up to it and say 'Rune' and it will place it in their backpack.