• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

House problems looking for lost stuff

Alton Darkpick

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Okay here is the deal guys, gals, and sundry other races. I had some troubles with my CC and lost my account for a couple months. Needless to say my house decayed. Now most of the stuff i hoep went to a good home, BUT i was hoping that the person that picked up my soulstones would still have them so that i could get them back.

The spot is now known as Kalsey's market. I do not remember for sure the names on the stones anymore but some possibilities are. Alton darkpick copperwulf shinigami sparky marithian darkfyre or mandin.

If you have them or know who does and could help me get them back i would greatly appreciate it.