• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) House plots

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've just setup a character over on Atlantic. Seems nice and busy and active shard. Far busier than what I've been used to!

Are there any house plots around? I had a wonder around but nothing that I could see. I will travel more far a field when I've trained up my mage. No mark spell at the moment!

T

Tazar

I've just setup a character over on Atlantic. Seems nice and busy and active shard. Far busier than what I've been used to!

Are there any house plots around? I had a wonder around but nothing that I could see. I will travel more far a field when I've trained up my mage. No mark spell at the moment!
I'd be happy to fill a mage spellbook for you. Just holler any evening via PM here or ICQ at 286-771-023. Welcome to Atlantic.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Plenty of smaller size plots (7x7, 8x8, etc.) all over the place. Mid-size plots (12x12, 12x16, etc.) are somewhat rarer but can still be found.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks guys. I'm still training up my mage and living out of my bank box for the time being. I've only got 1 account so I want to find a decent place before placing and loosing my house on my current shard.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks again for the help Sauteed. Very much appreciate it. Have to say all the people I've met in game are nice and friendly. Looks like i'll need some char transfer tokens next!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you have any questions or need anything, feel free to drop me a message. ICQ 465-972-004. Welcome to Atlantic!

Arien

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are 12x12 and even larger free Spots, near my House is a middle size free Spot. Yesterday i have gave away a 17x18 Spot in Trammel Yew.

Kelly Daze

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Arien are some of those spots still avalible. I am looking for a 12x12 or something around that size.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks all. Sorted now. Got a nice max storage in Fel by the water.