House placing changes

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
E

Erowen

I just wanted to ask around and see if the house placing changes have gone into effect yet..? As i have seen certain ppl be able to place drop and replace plots in a matter of a day... I personally thought that that had been fixed. But maybe im wrong. Im not up on reading the patches and what not. I know i cant place drop and replot i have to wait 7 days, so not sure if im bugged or what :)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 27, 2003
always Legends
if they're using the command "I wish to resize my house" (or sumpin like that) then the current plot is only available for that owner to place for an hour....... nobody else can drop a house on that piece of property during that time, and they can make the new house either bigger (housing restrictions apply) or smaller or the same size (as in dropping a classic house for a customizable one)

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 29, 2002
in youre moms closet
there is a way naughty people can stop a house resize though so still be careful when resizing it. if they use this tactic and wait you out and hour they can take youre spot (like if you did this in Luna and thought no one can steal youre plot)

It is a bug and hasnt been fixed and no I cant tell you here pm me if you want to know more.

P

Pennywise

if they're using the command "I wish to resize my house" (or sumpin like that) then the current plot is only available for that owner to place for an hour....... nobody else can drop a house on that piece of property during that time, and they can make the new house either bigger (housing restrictions apply) or smaller or the same size (as in dropping a classic house for a customizable one)
D-d-d-dat der fox is a resevoir of knowledge!

E

Erowen

Well thank you but i am truely not looking for a exploit or a way to cheat, was just wondering if i was doing something wrong. :)