• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] House Placement Deeds?

i have:
2x wooden house
2x stone and plaster
2x two story log cabin
2x marble workshop
field and stone
small brick
two story villa
thatched-roof cottage
sandstone house with patio
small tower
tower
marble house with patio
keep
Castle.

All on great lakes Thanks in advance!
also have a named vendor deed?

L

lupushor

Vendor deeds are like 1-2mil.

Are you absolutely positive none of those deeds have the "Mini" word in their title?

The castle deed says " A Castle Deed " id post a picture but i have to have 3 posts. :)

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this makes me want to move my museum to Gl, at least there i could have a chance to own one of these deeds for it lol. that is a very nice collection of them.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Wow!! :love:

Would say nice collection there, but dang if I wouldn't feel like Captain Obvious if I said it. Grats!

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A note of caution on old housing and tent deeds: If you take them off of the shard that they are on they will poof into the spyglass housing tool. Do not try and transfer them off of the shard. At least that is the way it used to be. A few of us found that out the hard way.

R

rajadeah

I have a full set of these including the altra rare large smithy deed on catskills Ide love to sell them as a set.

The last few deeds I seen sell here on the rares forum went around 30 to 40 mill per.